Staying with a host family during your course is the best way to fully immerse yourself in the Spanish language. This option offers you a unique experience of mixing with the locals and learning about a different culture.
Your host family
You could be staying with a couple, people who live alone, a family with children and or pets. We carefully select our host families and their houses to make sure that the accommodation is clean, safe, welcoming and comfortable and that the hosts are willing to help you and interact with you during your stay. Our typical hosts are interested in meeting people from new cultures and are enthusiastic about showing you the Spanish way of life.
|Half board (Breakfast & dinner)|
|Full board add 30€ per week.|
Advantages of a homestay
- Immersion in the language. Staying with a host family benefits the language learning process immensely. It is the best way to practice your new found Spanish language skills outside the classroom.
- Experiencing Spanish culture and lifestyle in a way that isn’t possible when staying in private accommodation.
- Sharing meals and experience typical Spanish food. Meal times with
- A relaxed environment
- Make the most of your time by embracing the Spanish way of life and be aware that the typical dinner time in a Spanish house is later than most European countries.
- No guests are allowed.
- You will have your own key and will be free to come and go as you choose but will need to be respectful of the rest of the household who may have work and school to go to.
- Please tell us of any allergies you may have and preferences regarding food, pets, children etc. and whether you smoke.
A typical host family
Here are some profiles of our typical homestay families.
Miguel and Paqui have two children and live in a comfortable town house, close to San Pedro. They have been hosting people from different nationalities for many years and are great at giving students a friendly welcome. Their house backs onto a comunal garden with a swimming pool.
Carlos and Susana are a lovely retired couple living in the centre of Marbella. They enjoy meeting new people and always provide a warm welcome for our students.
For any other questions or queries you may have, please do not hesitate to contact our accommodation office: email@example.com